YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Carmon Bricillo and Justus Reed

<< < (3/5) > >>

ytownchief22:
Trouble is brewing.

YSUGO:
I just laugh how some of us diehards live in the 90!s still.  I GET COACHES leave all the time.  But it’s not like we are Alabama or the Bison and can get a top flight replacement this late in the game.  We pay peanuts and it looks like to me Pelini isn’t a guy that a up and coming coach wants to work for.   

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 13, 2019, 09:38:39 AM ---Trouble is brewing.

--- End quote ---
Bo being Bo, or something new?  To my knowledge Bo has NOT signed a new contract, so we don't have a head coach yet, who cares about the OL guy?
"Trouble brewing" Bo doesn't sign but we do have Carl as the interim HC.  How ironic is that?

ysuhoops24:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 13, 2019, 11:29:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 13, 2019, 09:38:39 AM ---Trouble is brewing.

--- End quote ---
Bo being Bo, or something new?  To my knowledge Bo has NOT signed a new contract, so we don't have a head coach yet, who cares about the OL guy?
"Trouble brewing" Bo doesn't sign but we do have Carl as the interim HC.  How ironic is that?

--- End quote ---

Coaches coaching without a signed extension is nothing new in college athletics. 

ysubigred:
I'm confused. Losing an O-line coach is EOW? Hell the YSU O-line couldn't block their way out of a wet paper bag the last few years according to all you experts on here. This coach leaving maybe a blessing in disguise. O-Line is not rocket science  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version