YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer

<< < (2/2)

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 09, 2019, 09:06:43 AM ---He graduates in May. Because of this the NCAA has granted him an extra year. This is just like Van Gorder.

--- End quote ---

Just like Van Gorder except he’s a two year FBS starter and not. Walk-on who only played garbage time

ytownchief22:
His fiancé got a job with a law firm here in Youngstown and with Holgersen leaving, he wants to come back home to be with her. Makes sense all around. Nice get for Bo and staff.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: pittsburghpenguin on January 09, 2019, 04:19:00 AM ---Colten Mcfadden from Poland transferring back from Kent St.

--- End quote ---

Took me a bit to realize you weren’t talking about Conner McFadden his brother, I was very confused lol

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 09, 2019, 09:50:22 AM ---His fiancé got a job with a law firm here in Youngstown and with Holgersen leaving, he wants to come back home to be with her. Makes sense all around. Nice get for Bo and staff.

--- End quote ---

I watched this young man at Hubbard blocking for Scott, very dedicated and focused. Happy to see him back home in a YSU uniform. There was a Jones starting for Hubbard as a freshman on defense this year, I wonder if they are brothers. The younger one was very good for only being a freshman....you hearing me Bo?

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 09, 2019, 09:13:31 AM ---Where does it say he is transferring to YSU?

--- End quote ---

http://wvmetronews.com/2019/01/11/west-virginia-center-matt-jones-transferring-youngstown-state/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version