YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2019 YSU FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

<< < (4/5) > >>

ytowngirl:
I wouldn't say Howard is a crappy team to play.  Duquense and Robert Morris on the other hand need to stop being scheduled. 

ytownchief22:
It's evident that Strollo and the administration could care less about the fans and the atmosphere at home.

But when you can't beat Butler... That's a whole other issue.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on January 13, 2019, 05:19:14 PM ---I wouldn't say Howard is a crappy team to play.  Duquense and Robert Morris on the other hand need to stop being scheduled.

--- End quote ---

Why?

mvfc penguin:
Does Alabama complain about their OOC schedule?

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on January 13, 2019, 05:57:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on January 13, 2019, 05:19:14 PM ---I wouldn't say Howard is a crappy team to play.  Duquense and Robert Morris on the other hand need to stop being scheduled.

--- End quote ---

Why?

--- End quote ---
I agree with quinpen on this.  We get 7 home games including the 1st five straight at home and including UNI, SDSU, NDSU and IlSt in our home schedule and you're b****ing?  Give me a break.  This might be our best home schedule ever, seriously, look at it!
Alabama played Arkansas St. Louisiana (not LSU) and The Citadel, and while I'm sure their fans b**** too, they play a bunch of cream-puffs every year. 
Seriously, we should thank the football gods for the great schedule. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version