YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's BKB vs Milwaukee

(1/2) > >>

Penquin68:
I see we are 7.5 point underdogs vs Milwaukee.  It is a winnable game I think.  I think I heard Coach Calhoun say that Naz could have played the last game except for some delay so hopefully his health is fine and he is up to playing.  We need our inside guys to step up and be a bit of a threat.  With that we have a good chance.  Can't believe that Pendersen is not productive.  I was at the Pitt game and he did well against them and seemed to have a bright future.  Not sure what happened.  Need to get the ball inside!! Hopefully Quisenberry continues his excellent play and stays out of foul trouble. I think 2 of his fouls were charges without the ball.

mudclods:
I went back and listening to the post-game comments from Coach and he seemed pissed about the officiating in the GB game, how the Naz deal transpired, and the fact that they're 0-3 when they easily could be 3-0. 

I hope the team comes out and plays pissed tonight.  It should be a winnable game.  They need a win badly & maybe that jump starts them with Naz back.   

ucfpengbuck:
Didn't see a link at espn watch .

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on January 05, 2019, 03:33:58 PM ---Didn't see a link at espn watch .

--- End quote ---

It is on ESPN+

ucfpengbuck:
76 - 51 we win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version