YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

men's basketball vs TOSU

<< < (2/2)

mudclods:
I was hoping we'd be within 10-15 at the first half to at least play some meaningful 2nd half mins.  Shame that ball bounced the way it did at the end at OSU hit the 3 to cut it to 3 at half.  YSU missed some good looks & actually could be up probably 10.  Hopefully we can make it a game for the duration. 

IAA Fan:
is this awesome or what?!!

ytownchief22:
Irrelevant year.

Penquin68:
I think we are better now than at the beginning of the season.  Not doing all the full court press and giving up open 3's or layups.  Our bigs are not strong enough to compete with really good bigs.  But in the league only Northern Kentucky has one as I recall.  Lets see how the first weekend in the league goes to see where we really are.

YSUGO:
I watched the second half of this game.  After I sad how bad we looked etc the game before I realized I wasn’t fair.  I know we are in a total rebuild and probably next year or the year after will be the benchmark.  I wish we had another Kendrick Perry in this group maybe we do.  I would like us to get to double digit wins and protect our home floor and maybe steal a couple on the road.  Let’s hope!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version