YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

fcs play-offs

(1/5) > >>

YSU1:
just give the trophy to the Bison.  They play at another level.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 15, 2018, 09:56:55 AM ---just give the trophy to the Bison.  They play at another level.

--- End quote ---

I don't think changing coaches will hurt them much. Losing their Sr QB might, but I doubt it. They are just so sound.

I bet whatever coach they hire doesn't mind recruiting haha. They have 3 FR QB just waiting. All 6'3" they know what they like and just reload.

OleYSUfan:
I am surprised that NDSt hasn't moved up to the FBS level, they would make a lot more money. They would not dominate the FBS level like they do the FCS level, but they would get into FBS bowls maybe some high paying ones.

So. Dakota St. is a good team, but NDSt controlled the offense and their defense is vey good.

YSUGO:
They have nothing to prove at FCS.  I think they would have to build a new Stadium. 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on December 15, 2018, 11:32:36 AM ---I am surprised that NDSt hasn't moved up to the FBS level, they would make a lot more money. They would not dominate the FBS level like they do the FCS level, but they would get into FBS bowls maybe some high paying ones.

So. Dakota St. is a good team, but NDSt controlled the offense and their defense is vey good.

--- End quote ---

Not sure about that. I know some teams have lost money on lesser bowl games. I’m sure they make plenty of return on investment with all the publicity they receive as a powerhouse in FCS.

If I were a NDSU fan I’d rather dominate in FCS than become irrelevant in FBS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version