YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Trib: Decision to stay, or go, is on Pelini

<< < (2/2)

YSU1:
Yes look at men's basketball. 

edpuskas:

--- Quote from: Double ET on November 23, 2018, 06:35:54 AM ---I thought his articles had been neither pro nor against the program for all these years. He had some good insight and analysis on the YSU games. I actually enjoyed the football and basketball report/analysis better on the Warren Tribune than on the Vindy. Vargo had some good reports on YSU MBB.
There was not a single article on Vindy on the YSU's win over Westminister (Tribune had an article)....... So much for home town news paper.

--- End quote ---
Deadline was 9:30 on Wednesday night. Game started at 7. We shot the game and held for the final score and a few details. Nature of the beast with Thanksgiving inserts and such. Same deal for as long as I can remember.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: edpuskas on November 23, 2018, 05:56:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on November 23, 2018, 06:35:54 AM ---I thought his articles had been neither pro nor against the program for all these years. He had some good insight and analysis on the YSU games. I actually enjoyed the football and basketball report/analysis better on the Warren Tribune than on the Vindy. Vargo had some good reports on YSU MBB.
There was not a single article on Vindy on the YSU's win over Westminister (Tribune had an article)....... So much for home town news paper.

--- End quote ---
Deadline was 9:30 on Wednesday night. Game started at 7. We shot the game and held for the final score and a few details. Nature of the beast with Thanksgiving inserts and such. Same deal for as long as I can remember.

--- End quote ---

Ed,

Why were Sclazo's write-ups available to non-subscribers? I live in Georgia and don't subscribe because most vindy news isn't relevant.  I would subscribe to a football season only sports package.    most papers make you answer some sort of survey to read.  Vindy now doesn't allow it.  Have you thought about changing the business model?

edpuskas:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 23, 2018, 07:34:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ed,

Why were Sclazo's write-ups available to non-subscribers? I live in Georgia and don't subscribe because most vindy news isn't relevant.  I would subscribe to a football season only sports package.    most papers make you answer some sort of survey to read.  Vindy now doesn't allow it.  Have you thought about changing the business model?

--- End quote ---

All the YSU stories should be available on our website. If you're not seeing them, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get to the bottom of it.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: edpuskas on November 24, 2018, 11:45:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 23, 2018, 07:34:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ed,

--- End quote ---

All the YSU stories should be available on our website. If you're not seeing them, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get to the bottom of it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ed. I know you guys get beat up pretty regularly but those of us not in the area appreciate the stories you folks post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version