YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Football program is broke and time to overhaul the Athletic Department!

(1/5) > >>

YSUGO:
Good coaches recruit, make adjustments in game, and game plan to their talent, and opponent.  YSU staff this year would get an F.  We are soooo behind the eight ball that a few little tweaks won’t be enough.  The line coach should be fired. Stoops should be fired, hell the all need fired. I hit the number on the nose on 4 wins this year.  I as a alum, former penguin club member who will not donate another dime till we completely overhaul the Athletic department, and the Football program.  We are in the Wrong conference, no rivalries to build a fan base.  I can go on and on.  1k in the stands for Senior day is unacceptable.  It needs to be fixed. IT starts at the top and the Athletic Dept. needs a new vision and house needs to cleaned. From marketing and deciding if the conferences we are in are really where we need to be.  If we can’t afford good coaches we will NEVER compete at a championship level.  We are out of home town discounts.  You lost me as a diehard yesterday I didn’t even watch it live I did holiday stuff. I haven’t even watched the tape yet.  If you lost a diehard like me why the hell would anybody else want to be a fan etc.  signed a distressed YSU fan!

YSUGO:
Incarnate Word made it at 6-4 from the Southland conference, they were a Div 2 school what 5 yrs ago.  Duquesne made it. But we sit home again.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 18, 2018, 01:59:52 PM ---Incarnate Word made it at 6-4 from the Southland conference, they were a Div 2 school what 5 yrs ago.  Duquesne made it. But we sit home again.

--- End quote ---

Don't hold your breath waiting for sweeping change. It may very well be needed but I don't see anyone having the cajones enough to pull the trigger.

ytownchief22:
It's embarrassing but nothing will happen.

I've been going to games for 20+ years and I did not attend 1 this year.

Basketball season.

robmat2571:
I also used to go to all of the home games but, I attended ZERO this year.  I 100% agree.  The team is boring to watch.  I may never return unless big changes are made. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version