YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (2/5) > >>

YSU1:
When they post attendance it includes season ticket holders whether they attend or not.  is that correct.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 14, 2018, 12:49:38 PM ---When they post attendance it includes season ticket holders whether they attend or not.  is that correct.

--- End quote ---
that IS correct.  YSU Saturday and Browns Sunday and I had plenty of room to stretch out at both! 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 14, 2018, 11:37:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on November 14, 2018, 11:17:57 AM ---While I still went to home games and the WV game, once we lost to Butler I lost ALL interest in the season.

--- End quote ---
you and almost everybody else!  we went to all the games, but the last 3 had VERY few fans.  The weather was awful but still, est. 1000 for a MVFC home game is embarrassing.  That is Slippery Rock attendance.

--- End quote ---

I was one of the 1000 people at the UNI game. It was freezing. I went to the concession stand at half time to get a hot chocolate and they ran out. How could they run out anything for only 1000 people? What did they expect to sell in that weather, ice cold water? (they had plenty of them!)

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 14, 2018, 12:11:25 PM ---Is this Bo's last game at YSU ?

--- End quote ---
If I were a betting man I would have to say yes. Bo's payments from Nebraska run through February.  He must notify Nebraska 30 days prior to a pending move and monthly payments would be adjusted accordingly. In all fairness to the University,  current players and potential recruits if he does leave I hope he does it at seasons end and not at the beginning of the year

go guins:
since absolutely no one gives a sh** about the Ill. St game, anybody up for speculating about who might be the new coach?
Vince Kehres is the most obvious choice and he DID interview for the Kent job before they hired Lewis, the OC from Syracuse.  He has a couple small kids would be big pay upgrade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version