YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

U.N.I. Game week

<< < (7/8) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 11, 2018, 04:50:49 PM ---Any word on the injured player

--- End quote ---

Word on the UNI board is that he flew back with he team, good news.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 09, 2018, 11:10:16 PM ---Over/under 500 people in the crowd ?

--- End quote ---
over, but not by much!

Penquin68:
The change in the O line starters made a huge difference in my opinion.  Also the help on the edges by the RB and TE's. Last week at NDSU we were dead with no RB and our QB in the shot gun.  Their DE's didn't get much pressure all game this week.  Last year UNI killed us on the edges.  Too bad the changes weren't done sooner in the season.  Could have changed our season.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on November 12, 2018, 09:31:52 AM ---The change in the O line starters made a huge difference in my opinion.  Also the help on the edges by the RB and TE's. Last week at NDSU we were dead with no RB and our QB in the shot gun.  Their DE's didn't get much pressure all game this week.  Last year UNI killed us on the edges.  Too bad the changes weren't done sooner in the season.  Could have changed our season.

--- End quote ---

A good observation. I agree with you. I don't know why it took that long but it was a big difference.

go guins:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 08, 2018, 10:31:42 AM ---I hate UNI.

--- End quote ---
Ditto!

--- End quote ---
double ditto!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version