YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

U.N.I. Game week

<< < (4/8) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 09, 2018, 11:10:16 PM ---Over/under 500 people in the crowd ?

--- End quote ---
That's definitely a tough one chief!! 17-13 good guys

Double ET:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 09, 2018, 07:34:55 PM ---Rivers has not been placed on the injured reserve all season. Some games he is listed as active, other games he is not. When he is active he only plays a couple of snaps defensively. One game he had a considerable amount with 15 plays. Some people think that his knee might not be fully recovered..Belichick as we all know works in mysterious ways so it's really hard to say if he's holding Rivers back for one reason or another, maybe he is not the same player prior to the injury

--- End quote ---
I checked NE website last night. Rivers was still listed 2nd on the depth chart. Patterson was listed in the practice squad.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 09, 2018, 07:34:55 PM ---Rivers has not been placed on the injured reserve all season. Some games he is listed as active, other games he is not. When he is active he only plays a couple of snaps defensively. One game he had a considerable amount with 15 plays. Some people think that his knee might not be fully recovered..Belichick as we all know works in mysterious ways so it's really hard to say if he's holding Rivers back for one reason or another, maybe he is not the same player prior to the injury

--- End quote ---

Ive watched a few Pats games, and he is a situational pass rusher and does not see the field much. I would suspect his knee is not 100%, he doesn't have the speed\explosiveness we've seen from him and it looks like he just tries to bull rush every play.

lakesbison:
WHY ARE YOU THROWING SIDELINE OUTS UP 28-10.   HAHAHA. WHAT?

RUN THE BALL EVERY TIME

lakesbison:
another high snap panthers.  bahahahhaa

good job guins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version