YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

U.N.I. Game week

<< < (3/8) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 09, 2018, 04:12:10 PM ---The 3 biggest factors for dismal attendance are all in play tomorrow.
bad weather - temp around 30 with wind chill of 20
no playoffs - 3-6 record
OSU game - same start time and must win against Coach D

--- End quote ---

Wow. A perfect storm for a low turn out. Damn shame.

Damoun Patterson looks to have signed with the Pats, if anyone cares. I didn't see a point in starting a whole thread about it.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Well I thought the Indiana St. crowd was very small. With it being senior day maybe more friends and family members will go. The wind might gust up to 35 m.p.h. so that could affect the UNI passing and kicking game, could be in our favor. Happy for Damoun and I think this could be more then just a practice squad body. Even with the addition of Gordon the Patriots still lack that big play threat for Brady that can get downfield and behind defenders on the deep ball..Patterson could be that guy!!

Double ET:
Well, I will make it to the game. I hope the boys will play a good game for us who will be sitting in the terrible weather.
I thought the Steelers were high on Patterson. But, it is a number game since they have many good receivers.
If he signs with NE, he might be able to hook up with Rivers. Does any one know why Rivers has not played a game yet. Is he hurt again or is he not good enough?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Rivers has not been placed on the injured reserve all season. Some games he is listed as active, other games he is not. When he is active he only plays a couple of snaps defensively. One game he had a considerable amount with 15 plays. Some people think that his knee might not be fully recovered..Belichick as we all know works in mysterious ways so it's really hard to say if he's holding Rivers back for one reason or another, maybe he is not the same player prior to the injury

ytownchief22:
Over/under 500 people in the crowd ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version