YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Women's BB

<< < (4/13) > >>

ytownchief22:
Another win. 9-3 on the year... This is a program worth cheering for.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 28, 2018, 07:30:30 PM ---Another win. 9-3 on the year... This is a program worth cheering for.

--- End quote ---

Could not agree more. I have always loved Lady Pens basketball. I would like to see nothing more than for YSU to become a club and fan base like Green Bay. See 3k to 5k in the seats at each game (1,200 at a minimum). Watch half of that attendance leave when the men's game starts. I think we can recruit more competitively and attract staff with the ladies, that is unless the cost of WBB continues to rise.

ytownchief22:
We average over 3k now in the stands. I think 3rd in the Horizon. Even though I'm not the biggest Barnes fan but he has been recruiting pretty well and it's showing.

ytownchief22:
Another win.

10-3

Wick250:
The real Youngstown State basketball team.  They play hard for 40 minutes, and they contest every shot on defense.  They have an offensive scheme, and they execute it.  They have legitimate post players and quality perimeter shooters.  They win at least half of their games on the road.  They are accomplishing this with a short roster because of injuries to two promising freshmen.  And according to Barnes, the team has attained a 3.75 grade point average for this past semester.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version