YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU In-Game Thread

<< < (8/10) > >>

IAA Fan:
Good point Fever. We ran everything up that middle gap (Which is why teams have been figuring us out in the second quarter for the last 4-weeks). Today, NDSU started to blitz that gap & we ran MCaster over and for a nice gain. Never saw the call again. We were at 3rd and long, so he did not get 18-yards on the carry, but it deserved another shot at normal down & distance. Also without an explosive TB (Ala Cook), we need Mays in there ...even though VG has progressed beyond him by virtue of the arm. We ran #26 to the short-side behind the line. He did not quite make the edge, so why did we not try it again to the opposite side? I think of the tremendous run variations that coach Shane ran.

ytownchief22:
Fire the entire coaching staff. They are high school level. Especially Crist. What qualifies him to be an OC ? Seriously.

guinpen:
Not painting with a broad brush here but we sure have more than our share of fake fans.

Seems that the rumors of an impending blowout were just rumors.

Worked a fund raiser at the church today but from what I was able to watch it seemed like a decent effort.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 03, 2018, 07:59:04 PM ---Fire the entire coaching staff. They are high school level. Especially Crist. What qualifies him to be an OC ? Seriously.

--- End quote ---
The same thing that gives Freddie Kitchens the right to call plays for the Browns tomorrow NOTHING..Chief we all had deep concerns when Carl and Shane both left just never thought it would be this bad. Bo however felt comfortable going forward with the staff he had and promoted from within, so it's his problem as far as I'm concerned. If Carl and Shane were both here I'm comfortable to say we would be know worse then 6-3 possibly 7-2 at this point in the season

ytownchief22:
The offense has zero identity. When mays is your leading rusher and rushing attempt leader is absolutely baffling. Terrible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version