YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU In-Game Thread

<< < (4/10) > >>

HappyPenguin:
Typical mistake filled game for us. We are good enough to win but shoot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes constantly.

NDSU not impressive at all. I expected a lot more out of their O-line, they appear very very average.

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on November 03, 2018, 05:06:40 PM ---Typical mistake filled game for us. We are good enough to win but shoot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes constantly.

NDSU not impressive at all. I expected a lot more out of their O-line, they appear very very average.

--- End quote ---

easily the worst game of the year for NDSU.  we always have 1 dud at home a year.   there will be adjustments.

YSU impresses me

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 03, 2018, 05:10:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on November 03, 2018, 05:06:40 PM ---Typical mistake filled game for us. We are good enough to win but shoot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes constantly.

--- End quote ---

easily the worst game of the year for NDSU.  we always have 1 dud at home a year.   there will be adjustments.

YSU impresses me

--- End quote ---

We have flashes but cant put a full game together. I'm expecting the real NDSU to show up 2nd half.

That spike on fourth down and the run out of the shotgun on 4th and 1 sum up our season perfectly.

Double ET:
I will give him credit for that long pass. He put it on the money. But, that was his primary receiver.
My problem with him for looking for 2nd receiver before putting his head down to run.

ytownchief22:
Am I watching a high school or college team ? Jesus Christ they are bad. Mays stinks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version