YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Indiana State

<< < (8/13) > >>

goodnews:
After todays highlights its safe to say he has taken the fun out of watching YSU Football too!

HappyPenguin:
Mays fumbling three times on the same play and having it returned for a long TD is a perfect summation of the season.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It would be nice if Bo took the podium yesterday and admitted that his offensive coordinator and defensive coordinators game plan was a collection of garbage. Last week Bo gave Donald D. a star award for coaching and said he's the best around

Double ET:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 28, 2018, 08:49:25 AM ---It would be nice if Bo took the podium yesterday and admitted that his offensive coordinator and defensive coordinators game plan was a collection of garbage. Last week Bo gave Donald D. a star award for coaching and said he's the best around

--- End quote ---
As widely shared in the private industry..... If you did not recognize the right guy, you pissed off one person. If you recognize the wrong guy, you pissed off everyone.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: goodnews on October 28, 2018, 12:48:19 AM ---After todays highlights its safe to say he has taken the fun out of watching YSU Football too!

--- End quote ---

That's the worst part. I used to drive hundreds of miles to watch this team play. I looked forward to trips like that for MONTHS.

Yesterday I paused the game at half time and went outside for a couple hours. I had a pretty good feeling we would fade, and we did. The problem was I was already resigned to it, and worst of all its getting to the point where I wasn't even that upset.

I expect this kind of thing now. Its been normalized. I think I am going to see undisciplined play, and I do. I think I am going to see mistakes, and I do. I think I'm going to see our coach come unhinged on the sideline and I do.

I've been a fan for 28 years. I've been in that stadium in all kinds of weather, with some VERY small crowds, and watched some very bad teams. I've also seen some of the best football one could hope to see.

I'm to the point now where I can take it or leave it. And that should break my heart. But it doesn't, and I'm still trying to come to grips with why that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version