YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Indiana State

<< < (4/13) > >>

YsuPride:
Complete embarrassment. And it's going to get worse. I had a lot of players want to leave after the end of season. What is that telling you? Coaching sucks

FOOTBALLFEVER:
With the first pick of the 2019 NFL draft the New York Giants select Ryan Boyle Quarterback Indiana St...Not really sure where to start in this game so I wont..Just thoroughly disgusted and sick to my stomach

Kandrase:
And mays just fumbled a snap on the 5 ish yard line which was returned for an ISU TD. What a comedy of errors

Should we give a freshman QB the start for the last 3 games to gain experience? With the new red shirt rule they’d still keep a year of eligibility right?

Seems like the only rational move. IMHO

ytownchief22:
Chicken sh*t coaching. Fire this clown now. The entire coaching staff needs cleaned out. This team stinks. This program stinks. Embarrassing.

gbs20:
Its no coincidence that whenever Pelini pulls one of his unsportsmanlike conduct penalties that the team quits playing.  Its putting himself above the team--great trait for a football coach.  Clear that he cant handle the challenges of coaching at this level.  Some of you go to practices.Does the team really practice hard? Or does the effort reflect what happens on Saturdays?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version