YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota game thread

<< < (5/8) > >>

YSUGO:
I wasn’t being negative stating a fact.  Nathan runs himself till he gets hurt. Has he not been injured last year, the year before etc and this year. I am glad we won.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 20, 2018, 07:02:11 PM ---Perfect storm here. Get a passing team like South Dakota in these conditions and it's great news for YSU.

--- End quote ---
Hey Chief, and I quote "This will be another L. The players have quit on the coaches."

Your weather comment not withstanding, your "quite on the coaches" comment is brought into grave question.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 20, 2018, 06:49:19 PM ---Did not expect to be up on SD 19 to 0 in the 1st quarter... We are dominating at the line and... Grant gonya is kicking the PAT instead of Kennedy. Wow.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps "attempting to kick the PATs" would be better wording?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 22, 2018, 09:03:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 20, 2018, 07:02:11 PM ---Perfect storm here. Get a passing team like South Dakota in these conditions and it's great news for YSU.

--- End quote ---
Hey Chief, and I quote "This will be another L. The players have quit on the coaches."

Your weather comment not withstanding, your "quite on the coaches" comment is brought into grave question.

--- End quote ---

Let's not act like it's all sunshine and roses here now. We beat a team who loves to throw the ball all game long in a torrential downpour with 40 mph winds all game long. Got lucky. This team still stinks.

IAA Fan:
Look, Whether it was planned or injury ...placing Mays in the game is the only thing that brought the offense back into the game. We were sunk & would likely have lost that game. For the 3rd time this season, our offense was figured out early in the second quarter & shut down; just like every other big-12 offense. Congrats on the line making some strides on run blocking (nice misdirection), but VG was running for his life from Q2, until he left the game. Thanks for finally changing up that play with #26. I like it, but it is not going to work if you do not run a couple of keepers and pass out of the pattern (can we hand off instead of pitch, at least when the ball is soaked?).

I would hope that they will let Mays throw the next time he is in. USD was a much worse team than I expected. Their QB could not find his rhythm. We have another W, let's hope it is not the last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version