YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota Week

<< < (2/3) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Even if the team won out the selection committee would NEVER look past the loss to BIG MIGHTY BUTER and I mean NEVER!!

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 18, 2018, 08:15:36 PM ---Even if the team won out the selection committee would NEVER look past the loss to BIG MIGHTY BUTER and I mean NEVER!!

--- End quote ---

Are you being sarcastic? Winning out would mean defeating 3 ranked teams including #1 NDSU, pretty sure the committee would view us as an entirely different team than the one that lost to Butler

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on October 18, 2018, 07:54:43 PM ---On a weirdly positive note, Saturday is our first True must win game of the season. If we win out we’re in the playoffs. Not likely gonna happen. But hey, let’s start with upsetting SD on Saturday and see what happens

--- End quote ---

I like the positive approach!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
5 wins in conference play used to be automatic for a playoff bid in the Missouri. I believe we went 8-4 one year with a win over Pitt with 5 conference victories and were left out. Times have changed there are not as many highly ranked teams from our conference. Other teams and conferences are starting to earn the respect of the voters. YSU finishing 6-2 in conference play would be a great story tho kandrase.. probably a little bit of sarcasm on my part, But honestly feel 6 wins for any conference team this year is know guarantee. If YSU was on the bubble, the loss to a non scholarship team would seal their fate

ytownchief22:
Butler. The end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version