YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Other Scores of Interest

<< < (4/8) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on October 31, 2018, 09:31:52 PM ---The Mac TV games do not draw a crowd. Evident watching Toledo tonight no one in the stands. Pathetic. I hope we never join the mac and play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter. Each school gets close to 700-800k a year from ESPN for playing weekday games.

YSUGO:
I find it laughable how some of the fans feel the MAC is inferior.  The signed a 100 million dollar deal that gives them 650k to 850k to each team.  Guess what that does it pays for their HC etc. and gives the MAC exposure 2 days a week without having to put one but in a seat.  Pretty smart. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I have to give Indiana St. Some credit they picked up another conference win in overtime. Qb Boyle threw 5 touchdowns and ran for 2 they are still in the playoff hunt. Could very easily be 5-1 in conference play

IAA Fan:
11/3/18:
Lots of upsets this week:

New Hampshire over James Madison
Furman over Chattanooga
Howard over Florida A&M
Princeton over Dartmouth (no play-off implications, but it was a battle of undefeated teams).
Elon squeaked by Rhode Island (both clubs in line for post-season).
SeMS beat Tennessee State
Samford defeated Wofford
Main defeated Towson

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 04, 2018, 12:53:21 PM ---11/3/18:
Lots of upsets this week:

New Hampshire over James Madison
Furman over Chattanooga
Howard over Florida A&M
Princeton over Dartmouth (no play-off implications, but it was a battle of undefeated teams).
Elon squeaked by Rhode Island (both clubs in line for post-season).
SeMS beat Tennessee State
Samford defeated Wofford
Main defeated Towson

--- End quote ---

Wow, that JMU upset is huge! They takes JMU From an elite team with a fluke loss to... well maybe they aren’t all that great. And after having 2 or 3 straight years of no conference losses now they have 2 in one season? Crazy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version