YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Other Scores of Interest

<< < (3/8) > >>

YsuPride:
If you watch the buffalo versus Miami game last night there was absolutely no one at the game. Don't know what attendance was there but couldn't be no more than 1500. Buffalo leads the Mac in the standings and they can't draw attendance. If you ever watch the Mac teams football it's like watching high school games. Very very very boring. Let's hope we don't ever join the Mac.

IAA Fan:
The TV games do draw a crowd.

YSUGO:
It’s about exposure and the MAC has the right idea. ESPN and the MAC don’t care how many people are there.  They aren’t on the back channel of espn+ Like we are with the rest of the MVF conference.   If  I had a son and knew that he has a chance to be on TV every Tues and Weds night and we had to chose YSU and a MAC school.  I would advise the MAC. We have no reason to be arrogant anymore like this is the 90’s.  Plus nobody comes to our games anymore and we are in the SEC of the FCS. 

YSU1:
I assume ESPN pays the schools a decent buck to play on a Tuesday or Wednesday..

YsuPride:
The Mac TV games do not draw a crowd. Evident watching Toledo tonight no one in the stands. Pathetic. I hope we never join the mac and play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version