YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SIU In-Game Thread

<< < (4/7) > >>

guinpen:
Played a good 4th qtr, did what they had to do to get a win. Turned out to be a nice evening for a game.

IAA Fan:
I was unable to attend the game yesterday, for medical reasons. I payed for ESPN+ and got Jim Campbell and a color man. Jim Cambell has never changed. This color guy needs to settle down and he can be a good commentator. I also always try to listen to Bob Hannon. It was as if the two sets of announcers were watching two different games. Campbell was treating it like the "laugher" that it was, while Hannon (and especially Muranski) were raving. I mean we only had 2 rushing 1st-downs in the entire first half. We did not even score a TD until 4:36 left in the game. It was clear that Campbell was shocked at our lack of performance, then to listen to WKBN (especially Muranski) you would think we just knocked off NDSU.

Still YSU can do better than Campbell as a play-by-play man. I remember when WKBN brought in Jim Campbell to try and replace Don Gardner ...just a little too meek for the roll. Great sports knowledge though.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
That was the worst game plan offensively I have ever witnessed. Do we have anyone else that can call the plays for now on?

YSU1:
Pelini's postgame comments were that the team is not focused and they are making too many mental mistakes.  Could it be the kids are playing scared because they know Pelini will go postal on them.

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 07, 2018, 10:38:57 AM ---I was unable to attend the game yesterday, for medical reasons. I payed for ESPN+ and got Jim Campbell and a color man. Jim Cambell has never changed. This color guy needs to settle down and he can be a good commentator. I also always try to listen to Bob Hannon. It was as if the two sets of announcers were watching two different games. Campbell was treating it like the "laugher" that it was, while Hannon (and especially Muranski) were raving. I mean we only had 2 rushing 1st-downs in the entire first half. We did not even score a TD until 4:36 left in the game. It was clear that Campbell was shocked at our lack of performance, then to listen to WKBN (especially Muranski) you would think we just knocked off NDSU.

Still YSU can do better than Campbell as a play-by-play man. I remember when WKBN brought in Jim Campbell to try and replace Don Gardner ...just a little too meek for the roll. Great sports knowledge though.

--- End quote ---

He's no Don Gardner !   LOl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version