YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

WIU Post Mortem

<< < (3/3)

Double ET:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 01, 2018, 10:52:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 30, 2018, 09:58:42 AM ---I'm also sick of hearing Bo continue to say "We have too many blown assignments". Well then FIX IT. Find a kid who can do it right. These coaches stink. Half of them aren't even qualified to be assistants.

--- End quote ---

I think you are spot on. Sad but true. I don't see things improving under these assistants.

--- End quote ---
They probably were not coached right to understand their assignments in "various" situations - these guys simply just could not read the plays.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Double ET on October 01, 2018, 10:59:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 30, 2018, 09:58:42 AM ---I'm also sick of hearing Bo continue to say "We have too many blown assignments". Well then FIX IT. Find a kid who can do it right. These coaches stink. Half of them aren't even qualified to be assistants.

--- End quote ---

I think you are spot on. Sad but true. I don't see things improving under these assistants.

--- End quote ---
They probably were not coached right to understand their assignments in "various" situations - these guys simply just could not read the plays.

--- End quote ---

Well, when you have the worst safety to play for us now coaching the secondary.......what else would you expect? D'alisio was constantly out of position when he played for Wolford......people were always behind him.......Now he is coaching them.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 04, 2018, 04:21:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 01, 2018, 10:59:38 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, when you have the worst safety to play for us now coaching the secondary.......what else would you expect? D'alisio was constantly out of position when he played for Wolford......people were always behind him.......Now he is coaching them.

--- End quote ---

I was so glad that #8 finished his eligibility. He was awful. I simply could not believe that they hired him back part time. It was even more unbelievable for us to hire him as a full time coach. If he didn't drop that potential interception right in his hand, we would have been in the playoff and Wolf might still be here.

I am on the academic side. This is like we hired our worst graduate to come back to teach part time for us and a year later, we hire him as full time professor. At the end of day, we blame our students for not being able to perform, Sherlock !

IAA Fan:
I think he was the right guy to bring back, just not ready for this much responsibility as of yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version