YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Western Illinois Week

(1/4) > >>

ytownchief22:
They're coming off a bye as well. Beat Montana the week before at home. Let's hope all the dinged up players are healthy and ready to go. Must win.

IAA Fan:
Let's hope they still run out of the pass, Our D can handle that.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 24, 2018, 09:50:31 AM ---They're coming off a bye as well. Beat Montana the week before at home. Let's hope all the dinged up players are healthy and ready to go. Must win.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, everything but NDSU is a "must win" with the Butler disaster on our record. 
Looking for encouragement where ever I can find it, WVU is damn good and performance against them was "credible"  (WETF credible means?!?!?)

IAA Fan:
Cannot agree our performance at WVU was credible. They put in the cheerleaders in the final 15-20 minutes and still ran for a 1st-down on every snap. Butler was beyond belief and Valpo was "as-expected" after the first 20-25 minutes. That is what I liked most about VanGorder last week, he did not need the entire first-half to get things going.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 24, 2018, 02:07:55 PM ---Cannot agree our performance at WVU was credible. They put in the cheerleaders in the final 15-20 minutes and still ran for a 1st-down on every snap. Butler was beyond belief and Valpo was "as-expected" after the first 20-25 minutes. That is what I liked most about VanGorder last week, he did not need the entire first-half to get things going.

--- End quote ---
I know they went to the bench, but if those were the cheerleaders, then they have the ugliest cheerleaders ever! (and I'll never make it to the SCOTUS!)
McCaster and Turner has 120 yds on 24 carries for 5 yards per carry, Farrar had 6 for 135 22.5 per catch.  very "credible" offensive performance.
Their yards were top 2 RBs and top 2 Rec.  Backups didn't do the damage, the front line guys did.  To me, it was a "credible" performance for a team than can score on anybody.  To me, they are as good as TCU and TCU gave OSU all they wanted. Therefore "credible"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version