YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Valpo

<< < (5/7) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on September 15, 2018, 05:24:48 PM ---The QB did look better. But he better he has 8 games left on his lease to QB us.  My beef is we will still be looking for The guy again next year.  Going 6 and 5 won’t make the playoffs. Give the other guys reps that’s all.

--- End quote ---

Maybe if Monty knew how to actually recruit a decent QB, we wouldn't be in this situation. Plenty of non D-1 kids on this roster. You play the best guy.

YSUGO:
Monty thought Craycraft was going to be the guy.

Double ET:
Too many penalties.
The one hit on the blind side of the defender on the punt return was especially bad and unnecessary. The hit occurred after the returner had already turned the corner. It happened right in front of me. I saw the hit coming and I yelled "don't hit him" . He did it anyway.

I thought the most stupid play was committed by the refs, all six of them. Vapo went for it on the fourth down &4 and the pass was an incompleteion. After the play, the side judge threw the flag for side line warning against ysu which resulted in a 5 yards penalty (2nd warning). Instead of marking off 5 yards against ysu, then ysu would get the ball for the 1st & 10.
They gave the ball back to Vapo for a first and 10. Every one in our section and Bo & staff figured it out immediately except those 6 dummies. They were ready to start play. It cost Bo a time out to force a discussion with the ref before it was corrected.
Really? All six of them...not one of them figured it out?

southbeach:
I know many on this board poo poo all conferences except Missouri valley but butler high school just  got smacked around at home by lowly Princeton 50-7.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: southbeach on September 16, 2018, 09:22:27 AM ---I know many on this board poo poo all conferences except Missouri valley but butler high school just  got smacked around at home by lowly Princeton 50-7.

--- End quote ---

I did notice that. Surprisingly though, you will find that the majority of the board is anti Missouri valley. There are a few on here like me that are very fond of it, but the rest? Yeah  they actually aren't very fond of it. So when you say what you said, you're actually gonna get alot of agreement on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version