YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

West Virginia

<< < (3/12) > >>

penguinpower:
West Virginia is going to hang 60+ on us.

Joe Bernastat:
Bo gotta go.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 06, 2018, 12:52:23 PM ---West Virginia is going to hang 60+ on us.

--- End quote ---

No doubt.  After we played them well several years ago...they will want to show that they are for real this year and want to let Greer get his stats up...This team will have to make one hell of a turn around for me to have any faith in the coaching staff. 

The YO Show:
For anyone else like me that doesn't have att sports net, and or streams, if you want to watch the game, it will be available on Roku or apple tv.

"The stream will be available on WVUsports.com and the WVU Gameday App. Additionally, fans will be able to tune in live via Roku and Apple TV by searching for the “MountaineerTV” channel on each device.

For fans inside the viewing area, the AT&T SportsNet Channel Finder and Territory Map can be found on pittsburgh-attsn.att.com. The online stream will be blacked out inside the AT&T SportsNet viewing area."

Now... I am outside the viewing area (viewing area encompasses the entire state of WV and the Pittsburgh attsn territory which I again am not in). But, if I was, and for any of you who are and don't have attsn (streamers), then simply use a VPN and make your IP look like it's in a different part of the US. Nord VPN is great and super cheap. Got a 3 year subscription for $99

Penquin68:
The game is on Armstrong 179 (HD) or 33.  Not sure about other suppliers.  It is the same network that carries the Pirates games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version