YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Season is over

<< < (7/10) > >>

ytownchief22:
The defense is piss poor. Season is over. Can't wait to see attendance numbers later in the year.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 01, 2018, 09:33:30 PM ---The defense is piss poor. Season is over. Can't wait to see attendance numbers later in the year.

--- End quote ---
I don't think you have to wait till later in the year. We will find out this Saturday especially if you don't count the students in the cheap seats for the home coming.

Buddy:
Hey the playoffs just start now!!!   Win them all and we are in! :afro:

YSUGO:
The football program has been on fumes since the EW win in the playoffs.  Makes me think if Hunter Wells had not came back there wouldn’t even be that. Not going to beat a dead horse. We are a dead horse. Butler was the wake up call.  Pelini  should not be retained. The local parochial  coach experiment has been a colossal failure we can’t forget Wolford.  Find a guy that can recruit and relate to the college athlete of today. Use the Bison model as an example on what a football should be and look and act like.  What has been going down there at Wick Avenue is becoming nauseating.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
https://youtu.be/DobM_eG2pXc This sounds like a broken record. Same thing over and over..again and again. So the players do everything correct in practice , but not during the games? This makes zero sense to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version