YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

When are we going to make a FG?

<< < (4/5) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 01, 2018, 06:41:12 PM ---This is college football not HS football.  How many chances do you get to make them when they count?

--- End quote ---
Funny, but I'm reading this after watching the NFL Browns game! 

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 17, 2018, 09:33:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 01, 2018, 06:41:12 PM ---This is college football not HS football.  How many chances do you get to make them when they count?

--- End quote ---
Funny, but I'm reading this after watching the NFL Browns game!

--- End quote ---

What is truly funny is that performance surely made you feel like we are better off at kicker now haha. Though that shouldn't be the measuring stick for our team. I get enough disappointment on Sundays as it is.

YSU1:
obviously it becomes a mental thing and when a kicker is in a slump it is hard to break out of it

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on September 17, 2018, 08:06:27 PM ---obviously it becomes a mental thing and when a kicker is in a slump it is hard to break out of it

--- End quote ---
After hooking 3 to the left, he tried to compensate it by pushing to the right on his game tying kick. It was a mental thing....he was thinking too much.
It is like taking the penalty kick in soccer. If you think too much, you would lose the focus resulting in missing the goal (24' wide) from 12 yards away

ytownchief22:
Hopefully Gonya can redshirt and we'll have him for 5 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version