YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

When are we going to make a FG?

<< < (3/5) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 02, 2018, 03:38:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 02, 2018, 08:53:03 AM ---IMO he is one of the least of our worries. He will get it squared away ... asuming he is healthy.

--- End quote ---

I will disagree IAA. Kennedy did poorly last year too when it mattered. As bad as ysu was yesterday if he hit either field goal the game ends with a narrow ysu win.

--- End quote ---

Good point. I am am giving him the benefit of the doubt, as he was hurt last year. Perhaps I just like his strength and I am being to forgiving with his accuracy.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 02, 2018, 08:53:03 AM ---IMO he is one of the least of our worries. He will get it squared away ... asuming he is healthy.

--- End quote ---

He's been awful the last two years. The talk all summer was how healthy he was and then he misses 2 yesterday... It's mental. He's cooked.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 02, 2018, 07:43:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

He's been awful the last two years. The talk all summer was how healthy he was and then he misses 2 yesterday... It's mental. He's cooked.

--- End quote ---

Agree, I was done after he missed a big one against NDSU and their kicker drilled it from roughly the same spot, he’s just not a d1 quality kicker imho

The YO Show:
This is what I mean. Sure, Kennedy has the leg strength but no accuracy.

ytownchief22:
Awful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version