YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Who is the DC?

<< < (3/4) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 02, 2018, 11:27:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on September 01, 2018, 05:23:49 PM ---The co defensive coordinator was a lock down safety (just kidding) would often let receivers get behind him... oh yeah and his mom is married to constantini... that makes u qualified right?

--- End quote ---

Lock down corner.  Ha! I agree.  He was awful

--- End quote ---

He perfected the "Trail Technique".

https://www.football-tutorials.com/defensive-back-press-man-trail-technique/

Not by choice, he was just always a good step or two behind where he was supposed to be.

IAA Fan:
What makes me furious (I saw it again in the replay) is that we actually had players shoulder-tackling  in the box. Sure they went down, but not until Butler picked-up 3-6 yards. That is unbelievable.

dwj:
Sat behind defensive bench.  DC have very little interaction with players.  Bo came over several time to talk to them & sketch on board.  Late in game players setting on bench with no coach around.  DC is way over his head.  Not even qualified to coach let alone be DC.

Buddy:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 03, 2018, 12:35:19 PM ---What makes me furious (I saw it again in the replay) is that we actually had players shoulder-tackling  in the box. Sure they went down, but not until Butler picked-up 3-6 yards. That is unbelievable.

--- End quote ---

The defense just looked flat and out of sync.  I know they were playing a base simple defense to keep everything in front of them but almost looked like they were just practicing with pads for the first time.  Maybe they were all hung over or something. 

Buddy:
Does anyone know if McNutt is back with the staff?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version