YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

First Home game against Butler High school and nobody cares!

<< < (12/13) > >>

pen4life:
Hope yo show is right . We will be able to tell by next game attendance.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: pen4life on September 01, 2018, 09:54:31 PM ---Hope yo show is right . We will be able to tell by next game attendance.

--- End quote ---

You can choose to believe me or not but I was there. Stadium looked pretty full (but that is probably also because the seating on the east side is closed). In any case, I cannot promise you it will be that full for the next home game. After today's performance I'm not sure you will see a crowd like today again (although I hope for the team's sake they do)

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 01, 2018, 10:28:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: pen4life on September 01, 2018, 09:54:31 PM ---Hope yo show is right . We will be able to tell by next game attendance.

--- End quote ---

You can choose to believe me or not but I was there. Stadium looked pretty full (but that is probably also because the seating on the east side is closed). In any case, I cannot promise you it will be that full for the next home game. After today's performance I'm not sure you will see a crowd like today again (although I hope for the team's sake they do)

--- End quote ---

But honestly the core of loyal YSU fans that know that Butler is non scholarship is pretty small. I think most casual fans in the area probably just think it’s a bummer that they lost the home opener. I wouldn’t be that surprised to see a big crowd against Valpo... depending on the weather.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 02, 2018, 08:20:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 01, 2018, 10:28:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But honestly the core of loyal YSU fans that know that Butler is non scholarship is pretty small. I think most casual fans in the area probably just think it’s a bummer that they lost the home opener. I wouldn’t be that surprised to see a big crowd against Valpo... depending on the weather.

--- End quote ---

Ah but the Vindicator and the Tribune have identified that they are non-scholarship. Even while his column said to put down the pitchforks, Ed Pukas drew parallels between YSU's loss and Michigan vs App State (coincidentally YSU's loss occuring on the anniversary of that game and because it probably is just as big a loss in comparison with Butler being non scholarship).

I guess my point is, while I agree many did not know before, if they read the paper, they know now.  :'(

ytownchief22:
All interest lost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version