YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

First Home game against Butler High school and nobody cares!

<< < (7/13) > >>

ytownchief22:
The day we get 19,00 for a home game... Lol.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 29, 2018, 11:45:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 29, 2018, 10:44:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on August 29, 2018, 08:08:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 28, 2018, 04:27:40 PM ---Have the AD get a better game.... Snooze fest.

--- End quote ---

My team will be playing, why would I snooze?

--- End quote ---

Game will over by half. Snooooooooze.

When's the last time a real FCS opponent not in the MVFC came to Stambaugh ?

Mr. Strollo too worried about filling up the loges and trying to make money than giving a crap about the regular fan who wants to see a good football game.

--- End quote ---

Wofford, playoffs 2016. Although, I recognize in the spirit of your comment you were referring to planned before the beginning of the year rather than due to playoffs.

--- End quote ---

And speaking of the Wofford game, as I recall there were more then a few empty seats. So a quality team, a playoff game to boot and empty seats.

IAA Fan:
Well it will be tighter than usual, as they are not placing the band or student section in portable bleachers, as they should. We will be warmer than in recent years with tha added body heat :)

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 30, 2018, 09:01:49 PM ---Well it will be tighter than usual, as they are not placing the band or student section in portable bleachers, as they should. We will be warmer than in recent years with tha added body heat :)

--- End quote ---

Where would you put portable bleachers ????

Band and student section should ALWAYS be on the home side.

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 29, 2018, 08:55:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kandrase on August 28, 2018, 10:37:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 28, 2018, 04:27:40 PM ---Have the AD get a better game.... Snooze fest.

--- End quote ---

They should schedule Mount Union instead of these non scholarship d1s like butler. Similar... likely better level of competition and they are just down the road so more of a local game.

--- End quote ---

Oh come on. Butler would smack Mount Union around. Same crap every year. Our schedules have been excellent for years now. This year we have the second-best (preseason) team in the Big-12, and 6 top-25 teams from our own level. What more do you want and still make the post-season?

--- End quote ---

Not a chance Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version