YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

It’s time! Predict the 2018 YSU Football season!

<< < (4/5) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on August 22, 2018, 01:59:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on August 21, 2018, 04:17:05 PM --- 6-5, no playoffs.  Way to much expected from a QB who sat for four years.   VanGorder was not an FBS recruit, went to ND with father who was defensive coordinator.  He wanted to be part of the experience.

Inexperience at wide receiver, and other than Bryce Gibson, three question marks in the secondary.  Pelini a great defensive coordinator, one of the best.  But overrated as a head coach.

--- End quote ---

How's it going Paladin?

--- End quote ---
He's bad, but not THAT bad!  QB actually knelt for 4 years as a holder. and WR are much bigger and some JUCO experience, but overall inexperienced at 1AA level and DBs beyond Bryce as definitely inexperienced.  Wonder why he skipped huge issues at OT and DE?  Frankly I'm saying 8 wins but if things go badly, could be 5 .

peteonastick:
7 wins
Yes
Want him to stay...last year of contract, Nebraska money ends this year...odds are he leaves but would love for him to stay!

GO GUINS

YSUGO:
I see 4 or 5 wins if we have injuries at Qb.  If we can keep a QB upright maybe 6 wins,  which Monty struggled with the last few years between running way to much read option and bad line play. I think Pelini should get another 3 years.   

guinpen:
7 or 8 wins

ytownchief22:
With the injuries the way they are, I believe there is about zero percent chance of 8 wins this season...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version