YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Camp Has Started

<< < (9/14) > >>

ytownchief22:
It's not looking our year this year. Kids dropping like flies this early. The depth will be tested big time.

ytownchief22:
So we have a converted LB coming off a torn ACL starting at safety and a converted nickel corner at the other safety.... Yikes.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 17, 2018, 12:39:38 PM ---Starting safety Kyle Hegedus has torn his ACL and will be out for the season. Another huge blow to this team which is slowly sinking due to injuries. Don’t see playoffs this year.

--- End quote ---

He is also our holder, any word on replacements there? Understated, but such a crucial position

YSUGO:
So You are telling me none of the other QB’s on the roster are better than the one and done QB.  I think red shirt rules have changed where a kid can play like what 4 games. The one and done guy isnt our future and Mays cant stay healthy ala Rickey Davis.  Play the other QB’s.  Or did Montgomery whiff on those kids. 

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on August 19, 2018, 11:46:36 AM ---So You are telling me none of the other QB’s on the roster are better than the one and done QB.  I think red shirt rules have changed where a kid can play like what 4 games. The one and done guy isnt our future and Mays cant stay healthy ala Rickey Davis.  Play the other QB’s.  Or did Montgomery whiff on those kids.

--- End quote ---

So you're not going to play VanGorder because he's only here one year ? Lol...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version