YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU's Derek Rivers

<< < (2/5) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on April 11, 2018, 02:23:10 PM ---a class act....I hope he will play well this year (hopefully, he gets to play in the Superbowl).

--- End quote ---
Not sure I agree on your super bowl point.  For New England to make the SB, they would have to eliminate my Browns!  (yeah, yeah, I know, I know)

Double ET:
Browns might have a chance for SB if they re-sign Johnny the Man (read that he plans a come back) this year.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Double ET on April 11, 2018, 03:43:58 PM ---Browns might have a chance for SB if they re-sign Johnny the Man (read that he plans a come back) this year.

--- End quote ---

Why did you spell #1 Overall Draft Pick in 2019 as "SB"?

:o

Double ET:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on April 11, 2018, 06:14:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on April 11, 2018, 03:43:58 PM ---Browns might have a chance for SB if they re-sign Johnny the Man (read that he plans a come back) this year.

--- End quote ---

Why did you spell #1 Overall Draft Pick in 2019 as "SB"?

:o

--- End quote ---
In case Browns decide to draft Johnny Manzel again as their #1 pick for QB thinking he could take them to the promised land (SuperBowl) this time.

go guins:

--- End quote ---
They have a great chance at the SB.......IF they get their ticket order in on time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version