YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

BB Recruiting

<< < (13/17) > >>

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on April 17, 2018, 10:17:42 PM ---Westminster PG Cameron-Kane Johnson is transferring up to YSU. He dropped 30 points on us this year. Coaches took notice and offered him a chance to move up.

--- End quote ---

That's a huge step up.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on April 18, 2018, 03:10:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on April 17, 2018, 10:17:42 PM ---Westminster PG Cameron-Kane Johnson is transferring up to YSU. He dropped 30 points on us this year. Coaches took notice and offered him a chance to move up.

--- End quote ---

That's a huge step up.

--- End quote ---

Yep, he'll be a walk-on.

ucfpengbuck:
It's interesting that Cameron wants to go from the leading scorer on a successful d3 program to YSU where pg position is very crowded.

Santiago if healthy has a few years of D1 ball and will play.
Devin Morgan also has 2 years of D1 and will probably start in the back court.
Darius Quisenberry was arguably the top point guard in Ohio and he should see quality back up minutes.
Antiba Taylor is another point guard who can play the point or off guard and will see the floor a lot.

Glad to see Mr Johnson at YSU and if he gets minutes then we will know that he earned them through hard work .  I hope he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove everyone that he is a legit D1 guard that just needed a shot.

ytownchief22:
I don't believe Santiago will be back. Just a hunch.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on April 19, 2018, 10:58:08 AM ---I don't believe Santiago will be back. Just a hunch.

--- End quote ---
Or if back, will he be like Nickki Arbanas, and only be a shadow of his former self?  She did what I believe is best for her, give up BB and concentrate on school, and while that has nothing to do with Francisco's injury situation, I do hope he makes the choice that is best for him also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version