Murray St. rpi 48
Northeastern rpi 55
Montana rpi 76
Illinois State rpi 85
South Dakota rpi 91
William and Mary rpi 93
Furman rpi 97
Southern Illinois rpi100

All of the above have football and they are in the top 100 in basketball.

YsuPride:
Remember Calhoun inherited one of the worst programs in division one. Especially when it comes to winning ways and losing culture. He had to put a patchwork recruiting class in when he arrived. This is going to take a few years I bet some of these players transferring were told to leave and scholarships not renewed. He has a good class coming in with all state players and a division 1 transfer that can score. Covington and Bohannon were very good freshman. I wouldn't be surprised he brings some major transfers in that can help us immediately.

ytownchief22:
Yes. Like I said earlier in the season when people were disappointed with all the losses, it's a big process to turn this program around and completely change the culture which was stale and stagnant. 2-3 years minimum. We have our PG's of the future coming in next year which will help big time.

Double ET:
From Warren Tribune today by Vargo on Haygood and Robinson

http://www.tribtoday.com/sports/ysu-sports/2018/03/two-more-depart-ysu mens-team/

sandman:
Calhoun hit on Covington with Georgia ties, needs to head south again in coming years. Unfortunately no unsigned bigs available this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version