YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

BB Recruiting

<< < (6/17) > >>

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 24, 2018, 03:01:00 PM ---Haygood and Tyree Robinson gone now as well...

--- End quote ---

I getting nervous now .   Hopefully coach has a plan.

Double ET:
I thought Hartfield and Ferguson could be good players in the last couple of years. We will miss them.
Robinson was inconsistent and lack of energy to play any significant minutes. I was not high on Haygood who had no short jump shots; could not finish around the basket and could not make FT.
Coach might need room for scholarships for JC transfers.
Former Horizon league teams (Butler and Loyola) both did well in the big dance. Right now, Loyola is leading K-state by 12 in the first half.
The league is not what it used to be. Hopefully, we could make a run for it in the next couple of years.

YSU1:
The Ramblers roll on.  It is upsetting that YSU has been satisfied with a below average basketball program. They waited too long with the prior coach.  Losing is a way of life and it will take a lot to change the culture.  Nevada and Loyola have gotten some transfers to help them.  We just have players who leave.

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 24, 2018, 03:01:00 PM ---Haygood and Tyree Robinson gone now as well...

--- End quote ---

Once again, The Chief has the scoop.

I am all about The Chief.  He knows what's what. 

Vote The Chief for AD!

ytownchief22:
It's a process but comments stated above, Butler and Loyola do not focus on football so they are mainly basketball schools only, hence why they have a lot of success. Football will always be 1st at YSU because of JT and the history. But I trust in Calhoun's plan. Haygood was decent at best. Robinson was home sick and just didn't give enough when he was on the court. The recruits coming in fit his style of play more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version