YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

BB Recruiting

<< < (5/17) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
http://www.tribtoday.com/sports/sport-columns/2018/03/looking-at-wins-losses-for-ysu%E2%80%88men/

Sounds like Vargo doesn't have anymore info than we do but anyhow good summary.

YSU1:
The power of Sister Jean. The RAMBLERS roll on winning 3 games in the tourney by 4 points.  WE NEED THAT and for players to stay for more than one year

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on March 23, 2018, 10:11:15 AM ---The power of Sister Jean. The RAMBLERS roll on winning 3 games in the tourney by 4 points.  WE NEED THAT and for players to stay for more than one year

--- End quote ---

Trust the process.

mudclods:
I had a feeling Ferguson would transfer.  I really liked him and thought maybe he fit Calhoun's system, but I think he seemed discouraged with his playing time just looking at his expressions and body language at times. 

Hartfield is shocking, but I think he just doesn't fit the system.  He really struggled down the stretch after putting up a lot of points early in the season.  May have been tired. 

Both Ferguson and Hartfield seemed like really good guys.  Hate to see them go but I think both may flourish elsewhere.   

Brown really didn't get any playing time in league play, and like someone else said he may be more of a division II player.   

ytownchief22:
Haygood and Tyree Robinson gone now as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version