YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon League Men’s Basketball tournament and League

<< < (2/2)

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on March 15, 2018, 03:52:24 PM ---Watch Wright State and Tenn.  Wright State was overmatched badly in size, speed, and skill.  And they were rattled and missed some shots they would surely make against us. Maybe we can compete with a few extra pieces.

--- End quote ---
we were 6-12 this year.  I think we were Francisco Santiago away from 9-9 which would be 5th place in a 10 team league.  IF we get the medical redshirt and 2 pieces, (the one we need to add and the one to replace Cam), no reason we don't compete next year!

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: go guins on March 16, 2018, 08:28:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penquin68 on March 15, 2018, 03:52:24 PM ---Watch Wright State and Tenn.  Wright State was overmatched badly in size, speed, and skill.  And they were rattled and missed some shots they would surely make against us. Maybe we can compete with a few extra pieces.

--- End quote ---
we were 6-12 this year.  I think we were Francisco Santiago away from 9-9 which would be 5th place in a 10 team league.  IF we get the medical redshirt and 2 pieces, (the one we need to add and the one to replace Cam), no reason we don't compete next year!

--- End quote ---

What are your two Pieces ?

go guins:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on March 16, 2018, 06:22:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on March 16, 2018, 08:28:16 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What are your two Pieces ?

--- End quote ---
We need a shooting guard to replace Cam, and we need a long, mobile, defensive anchor in the middle.  You can't press if they can go over the top for layups.  I see we signed a wing that was 81% on FT.  That will be a welcome change!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version