YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball schedule next year

<< < (12/12)

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on April 05, 2018, 07:40:51 PM ---I get more and more excited about YSU men's basketball every day!

--- End quote ---

IAA Fan:
You guys need to relax and lay off the culture-crutch. If you saw attendance at any of the games this year, culture is the same. You think that some guy is going to walk in and sprinkle some magic pixie dust and all of these top players will come to YSU. I have news for you, anyone (as a coach or player) that can do better than ysu, WILL do better. Likewise anyone that cannot do better than YSU ... will not. If talent happens to sneek through, it usually does not stick around. Just remember how many years we had the top players in the conference under Slocum. Slocum knew how to get a good player and make him the best in the conference. If Calhoun is cheep and wins half of his games he would have been fine hire at the end of his term here. Now that all of the talent has left the conference, everyone expects championships. You have to build your team from the bottom-up, unless you are UWM and Pearl. Now we all know why. So unless YSU is willing to make that same commitment (which would also destroy our football reputation), be happy. Early Slocum culture was no different Now Peters seemed to get fans going during his entire tenure. I am just being practical and hope that I am wrong.

Penguin Nick:
Pitt, OSU, and WVU all have their 2018-19 schedules posted.  Cannot find YSU schedule, must still be working on it?  Any insight? 

ucfpengbuck:
https://d2o2figo6ddd0g.cloudfront.net/u/2/4k2jz4uxqktvbc/201819_nonHL_mbb_schedule.pdf

The tournament at Fordham sounds like a fun weekend.

Penguin Nick:
Nice, respectable schedule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version