YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball schedule next year

(1/12) > >>

YsuPride:
Does anyone know any of our non-conference schedule for next year in men's basketball?

ytownchief22:
@ West Virginia

Western Michigan

I also think we are apart of a tournament

ytownchief22:
Vargo just tweeted Nov 9 we're also playing at Pitt. 85k for the game. Not a bad non conference schedule.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 02, 2018, 11:10:34 AM ---Vargo just tweeted Nov 9 we're also playing at Pitt. 85k for the game. Not a bad non conference schedule.

--- End quote ---
I just wish announcing our non-conference schedules didn't sound quite so much like prostitution!  I wonder if the administration feels as much like pimps as it sounds to me.  Selling other's bodies for money.  We don't give a sh** if the MBB or FB teams get beat by 30-40, as long as we get our money! 

Penguin Nick:
go guins, personally you're statement is false.  I look forward to an extremely challenging basketball schedule that eventually will help us get better players and that in the future perhaps we will win some of the games.  In football I am interested in the so called "money game" more than any game of the year.  Can't wait to go to WVU in September.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version