YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

<< < (14/14)

IAA Fan:
I think the real proof is our coordinators leaving. If Bo was short-term, both of them would have stayed. However, a title here and Bo does get bigger offers.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 20, 2018, 03:26:19 PM ---I think the real proof is our coordinators leaving. If Bo was short-term, both of them would have stayed. However, a title here and Bo does get bigger offers.

--- End quote ---
I think just the opposite it true.  If you are a coordinator for lame duck coach and you have an opportunity to get out, you're going to get out.  I thought both leaving was the first sign Bo was "one and done" like his QB?  (coincidence?  I'll have to check with Leroy Jethro Gibbs on that)
Frankly, I think the BG opportunity was a nice step up for Carl and Monty had too many philosophical differences with Bo to go another season.  I also think it will be easier for YSU to select EITHER as a replacement for Bo in 1 or 2 years with the additional outside experience.  If I were betting and I don't bet, I'd say this is Bo's last year and Carl comes back to replace him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version