YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

<< < (12/14) > >>

YSUGO:
Pelini see’s no value in it. 

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on March 16, 2018, 08:50:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 16, 2018, 08:17:58 PM ---Spring ball has wrapped up. They scrimmaged today. VanGorder is the starting QB and head and shoulders above Mays. O-Line is in desperate need of help. Wiggins has been out with injury but regardless, they need some work.

--- End quote ---

We’re you there today

I will take that as a NO. Otherwise you would have listed Mays injury.

--- End quote ---

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on March 18, 2018, 01:05:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on March 16, 2018, 08:50:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 16, 2018, 08:17:58 PM ---Spring ball has wrapped up. They scrimmaged today. VanGorder is the starting QB and head and shoulders above Mays. O-Line is in desperate need of help. Wiggins has been out with injury but regardless, they need some work.

--- End quote ---

We’re you there today

I will take that as a NO. Otherwise you would have listed Mays injury.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was not there but know he played. Regardless. VanGorder was not brought in here to be the backup QB.

IAA Fan:
Is he our second or 3rd QB transfer since the graduation rules changed? I am not one for a 1-year guy at QB, but VanGorder was used in some trick plays and he was a finalist for that Mortell award, which is probably still not anything real, but it does show that VaGorder had respect from others.

Thanks,
Dan

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on March 17, 2018, 12:30:44 PM ---Pelini see’s no value in it.

--- End quote ---

This is an issue for me. Spring game is a big deal and should be much bigger. I used to take my daughter to the OSU spring game ...it was free or $5. Now they sell 80k tickets, at a much higher price, as Tressel put a real emphasis on it and that has continued. Without the spring game all I do is question position depth and Bo's recruiting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version