YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

<< < (10/14) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 28, 2018, 12:54:02 PM ---Love the local coverage we have for the football program lol.....

--- End quote ---
It's been just a bit underwhelming, hasn't it?  The vindy did post 5 photos the other day.  one of our coach, a couple of the kentucky coach and the former oklahoma coach and one of ONE OF OUR PLAYERS!  (Connor Sharp)

go guins:
Very interested in how Braxton Chapman looks at TB.  If anybody has any feedback, I would be grateful.
Thanks

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 28, 2018, 01:37:10 PM ---Very interested in how Braxton Chapman looks at TB.  If anybody has any feedback, I would be grateful.
Thanks

--- End quote ---

He's in the mix but it's going to be McCaster and Turner again as the main backs.

YSUGO:
Unless we build depth and get some horses on Oline it will be another 6-5 season.  Very disappointed we are still not making that priority#1.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 28, 2018, 02:03:40 PM ---Unless we build depth and get some horses on Oline it will be another 6-5 season.  Very disappointed we are still not making that priority#1.

--- End quote ---
We did go out a sign a couple of JUCO guys instead of HS guys that would probably redshirt a year anyway.  I did a quick social media check on Jeff Rotheram and found current posts and tweets, but nothing about football other than he still lists himself as a YSU player. Not sure how current his profile is.  Wonder what is up? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version