YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

<< < (7/14) > >>

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 23, 2018, 01:35:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on February 23, 2018, 10:58:50 AM ---1AA, when are you visiting spring practice?  I'm I correct in thinking we are not playing a spring game?
I look forward to your 'reporting' from practice.  I don't believe the JUCO OTs are here yet, so there won't be much there, but WR are practicing I believe and the Montgomery - Nathan battle should be in full swing.

--- End quote ---

My mother called me and said that a letter came to sign up for the spring tailgate pregame, so I called the Penguin Club and left a voicemail. I also called the ticket office and she said she has not been told anything about it. So I now wonder myself about the party and the spring game. I think we will have at least once major scrimmage though. I am going up tonight.

--- End quote ---

Don’t bother going tonight. They are off till Sunday.  From what I saw on Wednesday. The kid Farrer is the real deal and the kid from ND will win the QB battle

Thanks for the update Ice. I was not thinking the T&F championships will be Saturday. I hope we do not go with a 1-year guy at QB.

YSUGO:
No Spring game from what I hear.  QB from ND playing really well.  Still some concern about offensive linemen. Hoping to find a transfer. 

ytownchief22:
O-Line is going to be an issue. Not sure the transfers will help either.

YSUGO:
If it an issue to time for Offensive line coach to be let go.  So is it a recruiting issue or a coaching issue.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 23, 2018, 09:00:18 PM ---If it an issue to time for Offensive line coach to be let go.  So is it a recruiting issue or a coaching issue.

--- End quote ---

Wolford was a good recruiter and was an O-Line coach for awhile so a lot of our good prospects came from him. When he left, the talent level dropped off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version