YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tyler Hewlett

<< < (2/4) > >>

ytownchief22:
He was class of 2015. He was never on scholarship here as far as I know. Vindy is wrong.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 30, 2018, 03:22:09 PM ---He was class of 2015. He was never on scholarship here as far as I know. Vindy is wrong.

--- End quote ---

NO?!?!?!?  Vindy wrong??  Say it ain't so!   
At least it's on Justin Wier and not our own Ed Puskas! 
I read the text reports from the Local TV stations and nobody references YSU other than the Vindy.
Boy, the damage you can do to the entire rest of your life for 46 bucks!  Incredible waste.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 30, 2018, 03:22:09 PM ---He was class of 2015. He was never on scholarship here as far as I know. Vindy is wrong.

--- End quote ---
May be Vindy is going to report that he has enrolled in YSU and just joined the football team. Someone also has just started a movement to remove him from the team and questioned how he was allowed to be admitted into YSU without a background check.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on January 30, 2018, 05:17:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---
May be Vindy is going to report that he has enrolled in YSU and just joined the football team. Someone also has just started a movement to remove him from the team and questioned how he was allowed to be admitted into YSU without a background check.

--- End quote ---
Are you reporting this is some kind of a  "Ma'lik Richmond version 2" story? You're not mixing the stories of 2 totally separate players, are you?
What the Vindy reported was, and I quote again, "His standout performance on Austintown Fitch High School’s football team earned him a full scholarship to Youngstown State University."  If the Vindicator wants to change their story to "he walked on", they can change it, but maybe we should let them speak for themselves? 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 31, 2018, 08:40:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on January 30, 2018, 05:17:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Are you reporting this is some kind of a  "Ma'lik Richmond version 2" story? You're not mixing the stories of 2 totally separate players, are you?
What the Vindy reported was, and I quote again, "His standout performance on Austintown Fitch High School’s football team earned him a full scholarship to Youngstown State University."  If the Vindicator wants to change their story to "he walked on", they can change it, but maybe we should let them speak for themselves?

--- End quote ---

I was just kidding about the kind of stories put out by Vindy.... One was in the past.... one could be in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version