YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football Coaching Changes

(1/5) > >>

ytownchief22:
So McNutt to DC

Crist to OC

Marlowe has moved to WR coach I know that.

DB coaches spots to be filled soon.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 24, 2018, 01:01:30 PM ---So McNutt to DC

Crist to OC

--- End quote ---

I would assume that you are correct BUT nothing has been announced to the players

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on January 24, 2018, 04:10:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 24, 2018, 01:01:30 PM ---So McNutt to DC

Crist to OC

--- End quote ---

I would assume that you are correct BUT nothing has been announced to the players

--- End quote ---
On the surface, these look like pretty good moves to me.  Other thoughts?  Somebody said earlier that DC doesn't matter as that is where Bo has his area of concentration, and I would agree with that, but McNutt has been coaching in this system for several years and so I would expect that to be nearly seamless.  Crist goes back to Nebraska with Bo so again..........

YSUGO:
I think our coaching staff has gone to crap on offense. The replacement for Monty isn’t an upgrade if u go by his resume.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 24, 2018, 07:33:39 PM ---I think our coaching staff has gone to crap on offense. The replacement for Monty isn’t an upgrade if u go by his resume.

--- End quote ---

How can you say that when you haven't even seen what Crist has to offer ? Monty could set all kind of records vs Valpo. Crapped the bed vs good teams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version