YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU v IUPUI

<< < (2/3) > >>

YSU1:
IUPUI made a run the second half and it was nice to see the Guins clamp down on defense, take good shots and hit the boards to push the lead back up.

Penquin68:
Nice game for us.  The press sure affected IUPUI and for a change it got us more turnovers than easy baskets for them. We can play against teams that do not have strong capable bigs with our group which was the case with IUPUI.  We can do the press thing when we can go 8 or 9 deep which we did.  For the future we need some quality bigs to add to our strong group of freshman.  Of course all mid majors are searching for that person.  I saw a big at our game yesterday that I think was on the bench for the game.  I am not aware of any transfers etc that we have sitting out, so who that was is unknown to me.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on January 21, 2018, 02:01:55 PM ---Nice game for us.  The press sure affected IUPUI and for a change it got us more turnovers than easy baskets for them. We can play against teams that do not have strong capable bigs with our group which was the case with IUPUI.  We can do the press thing when we can go 8 or 9 deep which we did.  For the future we need some quality bigs to add to our strong group of freshman.  Of course all mid majors are searching for that person.  I saw a big at our game yesterday that I think was on the bench for the game.  I am not aware of any transfers etc that we have sitting out, so who that was is unknown to me.

--- End quote ---

May have been John Sally Jr, a freshman who is apart of the program but redshirting this year.

Double ET:
May have been John Sally Jr, a freshman who is apart of the program but redshirting this year.
[/quote]

How " big" is he? Where is he from?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on January 21, 2018, 03:18:12 PM ---May have been John Sally Jr, a freshman who is apart of the program but redshirting this year.

--- End quote ---

How " big" is he? Where is he from?
[/quote]

6-11. He's from Virginia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version