YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU v IUPUI

<< < (3/3)

ucfpengbuck:
Got to give Jaylen Benton some credit.  The grad sr has played much better as of late.  He seems to be getting comfortable and has been shooting the ball well.

Not sure John Salley will be a scholarship player.  He is 6-11 but I saw no info on him when I did a search.  I'm no insider so just speculating.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on January 21, 2018, 07:49:39 PM ---Got to give Jaylen Benton some credit.  The grad sr has played much better as of late.  He seems to be getting comfortable and has been shooting the ball well.

Not sure John Salley will be a scholarship player.  He is 6-11 but I saw no info on him when I did a search.  I'm no insider so just speculating.

--- End quote ---
I Googled it and found an article written by Warren Tribune on the 7 non- scholarship players.

He was an non-scholarship walk-on. He was non-scholarship player and was redshirted. According to the article, NCAA limits to 15 scholarships but has no limit on number of non-scholarship walk on. They could dress for the game. At YSU, the number of dressed player for the game was often limited by the number of available chairs on the bench.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version